1) Students must be at least 18 years old by the start of the program.
2) There is a prerequisite of 1 year of university to enroll in Fashion Marketing Certificate Program.
3) Each student must provide proof of English proficiency. In order to learn effectively, students are expected to be independent English users with proficiency in listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Non-native English speakers are required to demonstrate that they have reached the high intermediate level in English language skills, with certification or other evidence equivalent to the following minimum overall TOEFL scores: Paper Based Test 550+, Computer Based Test 213+, or Internet Based Test 80+.
4) Each student must be allowed to enter Italy for academic purposes. For more information on how to obtain a Student Visa during the application process.
5) Application Deadlines must be met. Acceptance of late applicants is subject to available space in the program.
Students who do not have this requirement, can contact the Admissions Office for more information.
- Application Form (Download the application form in PDF format in the Apply section)
- Copy of the enrolment fee wire transfer receipt
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of diploma, high school/university transcript or equivalent (translated in Italian or English)
If you have previous work experience or university coursework in the field and would like to apply for an advanced placement in the Professional/Advanced Certificate Program, please submit the following documents in addition to those listed above:
- The completed LdM Previous studies form*
- Digital Portfolio of 10 examples of your projects.
*For the proper Previous Studies Form for your specific Professional/Advanced Certificate, please contact us.